Police Pension Board
The Police Pension Board consist of five members. Of these, two members are appointed by the village president with the advice and consent of the board of trustees, two are elected by the regular members of the police force and one is elected by the beneficiaries of the pension. Each member serves a term of two years.
It is the duty of the members of the pension board to manage, invest, and control the police pension fund and all moneys pertaining thereto in the manner provided by statute.
The Police Pension Board is made up of the following members:
- Chuck Budz (Village appointed)
- Michael Cecconi (elected, active member)
- Richard Jaczak (elected, active member)
- John Slatez (elected, beneficiary)
- Joseph Villanueva (Village appointed)